More updates to user interface that reduces confusion and streamlines functionality and many bug fixes to better ensure that functionality.
Paper-Less is pleased to release version 5.4.8 of its Manufacturing Execution System (MES) software. In this upgrade, we’ve focused on several fixes and improvements to the product. Some of these changes include:
- Numerous user interface updates in Touchscreen as shown in the screen capture below, specifically header change and rounding the interface buttons:
- Other interface changes including cleaned up menus to remove Shop Activity Management feature and User Transactions feature when not licensed by the customer.
- Paper-Less MES now automatically places the cursor in the first open field on the mobile application to reduce confusion.
- Fixed an issue where NCR Status Change Approval settings were not being recognized as site specific, which could cause the process of performing NCR Line Approvals to incorrectly expect additional approvals.
- Updated "Reprint Move Label" WIP Action Button to display in WIP when it is configured as visible, even if the "Move Label" WIP Action Button is not configured as visible.
To learn more about what’s been updated in this release, please view the complete 5.4.8 release information.