Lunch & Learn Webinars
ISE and Paper-Less Learning Series
Wednesdays (& a few Fridays), Starting @ 12:00 pm Central Time.
This series features speakers from our staff presenting information on XA and IBM topics. This is a great opportunity to broaden your knowledge, ask questions, and network with the speakers.
Everyone is welcome to attend, there are no prerequisites and it is free! If you want to receive emails about upcoming Lunch & Learns or Webinars, sign up for our newsletter.
CPQ Summer Journey #4 - Open-Mic Roundtable
August 24, 2022 / Charles H, ISE
Talk with customers who have already been down this road!
Learning from others can be such a valuable experience. No one likes to make the same mistakes. This session brings together customers who have already implemented Infor CPQ and are willing to share their journeys with you. Each customer will talk about their experiences thus far, what went well for them, what didn’t go well (if any), and any planned upcoming projects. This session is meant to be interactive, where you can ask questions at any point in time during the roundtable conversations.
More Courses Announced Soon!
CPQ Summer Journey #3 - Migratory Data
August 10, 2022 / Charles H, ISE
Doing double work is for the birds. When your marketing database is not in sync with your customer database, or your engineering database is not in sync with your ERP database, mistakes are bound to happen. And those mistakes could be very costly. Wouldn’t it be awesome if the data just migrated automagically from the CAD databases to the customer portal website, to the quoting files, to the customer order files, and ultimately into the BOMs and Routings files for unique items, with zero human intervention! With a fully integrated solution, you will have a “single source for the truth”, in terms of data integrity. This session will demonstrate how data can flow from Engineering to Quoting to Sales to Production using pre-built integrations.
Streamlining Compliance and Regulatory Requirements with Infor Quality Management (IQM)
August 3, 2022 / Steve Smeiles, Advanced Quality Services
This Lunch & Learn will focus on continuous improvement for compliance and regulatory requirements by utilizing the Document Management, Audit Management, Nonconformance and Corrective Action modules. If audits and inspections are challenging for your organization and you’re looking for opportunities to improve quality data and documentation throughout your organization, please join us for this 45-minute webinar.
We will have a live demo of the application and demonstrate how to coordinate quality information, documentation, and activities across your entire organization to help streamline your audit process to achieve or maintain your desired regulatory requirement certification.
IBM Managed Services - IBM i Server Remote Management
July 28, 2022 / Rich S, ISE
Move management of your IBMi server or Infor XA business systems management off-site and into the hands of ISE’s highly experienced remote managers. We can perform numerous functions from remote monitoring Infor ERP and IBM systems to server performance. Tune in to this webinar to learn more about how we can handle those functions for you.
CPQ Summer Journey #2 - Interactive Visual Engagement & Augmented Reality
July 27, 2022 / Charles H, ISE
Dazzle them with BRILLIANCE! It’s not always easy to stand out in a crowd, but when Engineers and Marketers come together, amazing results can transpire. Creating 2D, or better yet 3D, visual engagements of your products on your website will dazzle your customers. Just imagine creating an Augmented Reality experience for your customers to add a virtual overlay image of their potential purchases onto a live view using their smartphone! In this session, we will teach you how your customers:
- Can easily select options —from the simplest to the most complex configurations
- Can bring products to life through interactive, dynamic, real-time, 3D engagement using QR codes and Augmented Reality
CPQ Summer Journey #1 - Quotation Automation
July 13, 2022 / Charles H.
You never get a 2nd chance to make a good 1st impression!
If your company is not able to:
- create quotes from engaging website content, OR
- offer cross-sell/upsell products to your customers, OR
- produce professional, accurate, timely quotations,
THEN you may be losing revenue opportunities!
This session will show you ways to:
- increase market awareness
- generate new leads and opportunities
- get in front of your customers before your competition does
- create engaging, interactive, personalized quotations
- reduce time, effort, and errors by eliminating duplicate systems and streamlining processes
Infor XA 10 User Experience Tour
June 1, 2022 / Dave Foster, Infor
Infor Configure Price Quote (CPQ) Software
May 11, 2022 / Charles H.
- Launching CPQ from XA.
- Walking through a CPQ configuration session.
- 2D and 3D drawing capabilities.
- Cloud-based CPQ.
- Capturing a CPQ configuration in XA.
- ISE's UIG application that extends the CPQ-and-XA integration.
- Answering your questions.
Paper-Less Dashboard Tool
April 20, 2022 / Rick R.
Net-Link User Preference Maintenance
April 6, 2022 / Charles H.
- What are user preferences?
- How does a user set up their own preferences?
- The user preference hierarchy
- How IT (or Super User) sets preferences
- Copying preferences from user to user
- Answering your questions
March 16 / Tim E.
Managed Services - IBM i Server Remote Management
February 2 / Rich S.
Any of these topics interest you?
Contact us for more information.
- 2020 Virtual ISE XA Regional Conf.
- Product Webinar Series (Dec. 2020)
- RMB Solutions
- Cool El App- Rapid
- Cycle Counting with MM
- Disaster Recovery & Backup
- EF Year-end Processes
- Enterprise Financials AR Functionality
- Enterprise Financials AP Functionality
- EPDM Cost Roll-ups
- IBM i OS Upgrades
- IBM Navigator for i
- Infor OS
- PUI - Product Update Information
- Visual Planner Basics
- Year-end Standard Costing Changes