Lunch & Learn Webinars
ISE and Paper-Less Learning Series
Wednesdays (& a few Fridays), Starting @ 12:00 pm Central Time.
This series features speakers from our staff presenting information on XA and IBM topics. This is a great opportunity to broaden your knowledge, ask questions, and network with the speakers.
Everyone is welcome to attend, there are no prerequisites and it is free! If you want to receive emails about upcoming Lunch & Learns or Webinars, sign up for our newsletter.
Infor XA 10 User Experience Tour
June 1, 2022 / Dave Foster, Infor
Paper-Less API Capabilities
June 15, 2022 / Tim E.
Cashbooks Integration with Infor XA
June 29, 2022 / Jim Payne, Cashbooks
CPQ Summer Journey #1 - Quotation Automation
July 13, 2022 / Charles H.
You never get a 2nd chance to make a good 1st impression! If your company is not able to produce professional, accurate, timely quotations, then you will likely NOT win the business. When it comes to generating quotations, the key is collecting “good data” quickly. This session will teach your Sales and Marketing departments on:
- Ways to gather the necessary information promptly
- How to get in front of your customers before your competition does
- The new interactive approaches to formal quotations
- Innovative ways to build brand awareness and ultimately generate new leads and opportunities
CPQ Summer Journey #2 - Interactive Visual Engagement & Augmented Reality
July 27, 2022 / Charles H.
Dazzle them with BRILLIANCE! It’s not always easy to stand out in a crowd, but when Engineers and Marketers come together, amazing results can transpire. Creating 2D, or better yet 3D, visual engagements of your products on your website will dazzle your customers. Just imagine creating an Augmented Reality experience for your customers to add a virtual overlay image of their potential purchases onto a live view using their smartphone! In this session, we will teach you how your customers:
- Can easily select options —from the simplest to the most complex configurations
- Can bring products to life through interactive, dynamic, real-time, 3D engagement using QR codes and Augmented Reality
CPQ Summer Journey #3 - Migratory Data
August 10, 2022 / Charles H.
Doing double work is for the birds. When your marketing database is not in sync with your customer database, or your engineering database is not in sync with your ERP database, mistakes are bound to happen. And those mistakes could be very costly. Wouldn’t it be awesome if the data just migrated automagically from the CAD databases to the customer portal website, to the quoting files, to the customer order files, and ultimately into the BOMs and Routings files for unique items, with zero human intervention! With a fully integrated solution, you will have a “single source for the truth”, in terms of data integrity. This session will demonstrate how data can flow from Engineering to Quoting to Sales to Production using pre-built integrations.
CPQ Summer Journey #4 - Open-Mic Roundtable
August 24, 2022 / Charles H.
Talk with customers who have already been down this road!
Learning from others can be such a valuable experience. No one likes to make the same mistakes. This session brings together customers who have already implemented Infor CPQ and are willing to share their journeys with you. Each customer will talk about their experiences thus far, what went well for them, what didn’t go well (if any), and any planned upcoming projects. This session is meant to be interactive, where you can ask questions at any point in time during the roundtable conversations.
More Courses Announced Soon!
Infor Configure Price Quote (CPQ) Software
May 11, 2022 / Charles H.
- Launching CPQ from XA.
- Walking through a CPQ configuration session.
- 2D and 3D drawing capabilities.
- Cloud-based CPQ.
- Capturing a CPQ configuration in XA.
- ISE's UIG application that extends the CPQ-and-XA integration.
- Answering your questions.
Paper-Less Dashboard Tool
April 20, 2022 / Rick R.
Net-Link User Preference Maintenance
April 6, 2022 / Charles H.
- What are user preferences?
- How does a user set up their own preferences?
- The user preference hierarchy
- How IT (or Super User) sets preferences
- Copying preferences from user to user
- Answering your questions
March 16 / Tim E.
Managed Services - IBM i Server Remote Management
February 2 / Rich S.
Benefits of Paper-Less in the Cloud
January 19 / Rick R. & Tim E.
Paper-Less Serialization and Applications
May 18, 2022 / Rick R.
Any of these topics interest you?
Contact us for more information.
- 2020 Virtual ISE XA Regional Conf.
- Product Webinar Series (Dec. 2020)
- RMB Solutions
- Cool El App- Rapid
- Cycle Counting with MM
- Disaster Recovery & Backup
- EF Year-end Processes
- Enterprise Financials AR Functionality
- Enterprise Financials AP Functionality
- EPDM Cost Roll-ups
- IBM i OS Upgrades
- IBM Navigator for i
- Infor OS
- PUI - Product Update Information
- Visual Planner Basics
- Year-end Standard Costing Changes