A Proven Track Record in Manufacturing Execution
Paper-Less has been developing and implementing Manufacturing Execution Systems (MES) for over 35 years.
Over the past several years, the manufacturing industry has seen a dramatic shift in the way processes are carried out. Thanks to the introduction of advanced technologies like the Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT) and machine integration, manufacturers now have a much more comprehensive suite of options when automating their production. This has allowed them to increase both productivity and quality without compromising either.
Ultimately, new technologies have drastically expanded the scope of what is possible with modern manufacturing execution systems, propelling industrial organizations around the world into a smarter, faster future.
Introducing our first Integrated Platform Partner - Hexagon
Paper-Less has joined forces with Hexagon, a leading provider of sensor, software, and autonomous solutions. This powerful integration combines the innovative technology from both companies to enhance productivity while driving top-quality results across industrial enterprise applications—all through leveraging MV2's advanced capabilities.
- Machine Connectivity between MV2 and instrumented equipment and factory sensors
- Reduce the need for human intervention in reporting machine conditions and production output
- Evidence-based OEE Metrics and Analytics
- IoT Suitcase = same-day deployment and reporting for diagnostics
- Reduce Application Development Backlog
- Lightweight, Nimble workflow and UI orchestration
- Prototype-to-Production in days, not weeks
- Develop once, run anywhere (phone, tablet, PC)
- Solution catalog of ready-to-run apps