inPOWER CPQ Workshop
Thursday, September 22, 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM CT. Ingleside Hotel - Woodland B.
ISE will be hosting a “Hands-on Workshop” for the Infor Configure Price Quote solution, in Woodland B. This 3-hour workshop will allow participants to enter Quotes using the CPQ Enterprise Quoting solution for both 2D and 3D items, including usage of hot zones, exploded views, QR codes and Augmented Reality. We will also provide step-by-step instructions for converting CPQ Quotes into XA Orders.
Whether you are an existing CPQ customer or currently evaluating CPQ, this workshop will teach you how a visual, rules-based configurator can accelerate and elevate your quoting process.
For more information, contact email@example.com
Workshop Setup (Connectivity, Logins)
- Enterprise Quoting - Laptop/Tablet
- Door (2D)
- Transformer (3D, Exploded, Hot Zones)
- Shed (3D, Drag & Drop)
- Prototype Item
- Pre-req: submitted Prototype data by 9/9/2022
- Enterprise Quoting - Mobile Device
- Hot Tub (3D, Augmented Reality)
- Pre-req: Install APP - "QR Reader" on cell phone or tablet
- Pre-req: Install APP - "Infor GO" on cell phone or tablet
- Hot Tub (3D, Augmented Reality)
- XA Integration
- Review UIG Questionnaire
- Convert Enterprise Quote to XA Customer Order
- Run UIG against Line Items on Customer Order
- Create MO's per Line Items
- As time permits:
- Report Material on MO's
- Close out MO's
- Ship Line Items
- Invoice Shipment
About the event
Build Your Own "Product Visualization" Prototype
Seeing is believing. As part of this fun, educational journey, you will have the opportunity to see a PROTOTYPE of one of your own products in CPQ! After each of the first 3 sessions, we will request some basic data from you to start creating your “building blocks” for your PROTOTYPE.
Your PROTOTYPE will be ready for you to experience at the Infor XA Regional Customer Conference in Milwaukee, WI, September 20-22, 2022, during the “Infor CPQ Roadmap Workshop” session. At the conference workshop, you will:
- Have your own test login with access to your own private data
- Learn how to generate quotes using your interactive 3D (or 2D) data
- Learn how to use Augmented Reality to see your products in your virtual space!
By being a participant in this amazing journey and attending the Infor XA Regional Customer Conference, you will be entitled to extraordinary discounts on both the Infor CPQ software and the ISE implementation services.
Lastly, we will help you develop a ROADMAP to successfully implement Infor’s Enterprise CPQ solution.
"I am really excited to see how the entire ISE CPQ Summer Journey will unfold...If I had to pick one above the others, it would be Journey #4, the ‘Open Mic Roundtable’ journey. I always appreciate ‘Open Mic’ and ‘Roundtable’ discussions because they are really great opportunities to learn from a multitude of people who share many years of experience with a particular product.”
Journey #1 - Quotation Automation
Wednesday, July 13th - 1 pm ET / 12 pm CT
You never get a 2nd chance to make a good 1st impression!
If your company is not able to:
- create quotes from engaging website content, OR
- offer cross-sell/upsell products to your customers, OR
- produce professional, accurate, timely quotations,
THEN you may be losing revenue opportunities!
This session will show you ways to:
- increase market awareness
- generate new leads and opportunities
- get in front of your customers before your competition does
- create engaging, interactive, personalized quotations
- reduce time, effort, and errors by eliminating duplicate systems and streamlining processes
Journey #2 - Interactive Visual Engagement & Augmented Reality
Wednesday, July 27th - 1 pm ET / 12 pm CT
Dazzle them with BRILLIANCE!
It’s not always easy to stand out in a crowd, but when Engineers and Marketers come together, amazing results can transpire. Creating 2D, or better yet 3D, visual engagements of your products on your website will definitely dazzle your customers. Just imagine creating an Augmented Reality experience for your customers to add a virtual overlay image of their potential purchases onto a live view using their smartphone! In this session, we will teach you how your customers:
- Easily select options —from the simplest to the most complex configurations
- Bring products to life through -
- Interactive, dynamic, real-time, 3D engagements
- QR codes and Augmented Reality
- Artificial Intelligence for upselling
Journey #3 - Migratory Data
Wednesday, August 10th - 1 pm ET / 12 pm CT
Doing double work is for the birds!
When your marketing database is not in sync with your customer database, or your engineering database is not in sync with your ERP database, mistakes are bound to happen. And those mistakes could be very costly. Wouldn’t it be awesome if the data just migrated automagically from the CAD databases to the customer portal website, to the quoting files, to the customer order files, and ultimately into the BOMs and Routings files for unique items, with zero human intervention! With a fully integrated solution, you will have a “single source for the truth”, in terms of data integrity. This session will demonstrate how data can flow from Engineering to Quoting to Sales to Production using pre-built integrations.
Journey #4 - Open-Mic Roundtable
Wednesday, August 24th - 1 pm ET / 12 pm CT
Talk with customers who have already been down this road!
Learning from others can be such a valuable experience. No one likes to make the same mistakes. This session brings together customers who have already implemented Infor CPQ and are willing to share their journeys with you. Each customer will talk about their experiences thus far, what went well for them, what didn’t go well (if any), and any planned upcoming projects. This session is meant to be interactive, where you can ask questions at any point in time during the roundtable conversations.
Learning from others can be such a valuable experience. No one likes to make the same mistakes. The following customers will share their CPQ journeys with you. Each customer will talk about their experiences thus far, what went well for them, what didn’t go well (if any), and any planned upcoming projects.
CPQ Industry Experts
CPQ Product Management
CPQ Professional Services
XA Product Manager
IBMi Strategy Leader
Sr Solution Architect, XA Development
Analyst Consulting Services
Sr. Account Executive