Microsoft Dynamics Application Consultant
Our Microsoft Dynamics Application Consultant will implement our MV2 shop-floor products with D365 F&O as the back office. You must have D365 consulting experience focused in the areas of Product Information Management, Basic & Advanced Warehouse Management, MRP with Master Planning, Production Execution with Quality, and Integration to and from external systems. This position reports to the Director of Professional Services.
- Execute and implement project plans for MV2 shop-floor product with D365
- Have considerable on-site client interaction
- Develops documentation for clients
- Provide end-user training
- Analyze and recommend solutions for complex manufacturing issues
- Provide manufacturing business process analysis and modeling
- Perform test plan development as well as system testing
- Assist in the development and execution of marketing and presales activities
- Assist in the development of education materials
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- An undergraduate degree and/or master’s degree in a field such as Computer Science, Finance, Business, Supply Chain, and/or equivalent work experience
- 3+ years of experience as a Functional consultant with Microsoft Dynamics D365 F&O/AX implementation and upgrade experience with strong client services orientation and accustomed to taking an active role in executing projects.
- Able to travel extensively
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to think strategically for global optimized solutions across all areas in the client organization • Ability to work and make decisions independently
- Eagerness to take initiative in learning and applying new skills
- Dynamics 365 certifications desired.
- Knowledge in MANUFACTURING and/or SUPPLY CHAIN modules.
- Competency in Microsoft Office applications and collaboration tools like Word, EXCEL, PowerPoint, SharePoint, Teams
- Self-starter with high motivation and passion to thrive & adopt in an ever-changing, fast-paced environment.