Welcome back! Infor and ISE/Trimin have joined forces with the System21, LX, and XA User Groups, to bring back inPOWER, September 19-22, 2022, in Milwaukee, Wisconsin. We’ll offer over 100 sessions from Infor, partners, customers, and plenty of time for in-person networking.
Early bird rates of $500 end on Friday, August 19th, follow this link to register or to get more information.
10 Reasons to Attend inPOWER 2022
- Breakout session presentations conducted by users, for users
- Training, best practices, and tips focused on delivering immediate results in your business
- Face-to-face time with Infor experts and leaders
- The largest solution expo you will find designed specifically for your ERP
- Opportunities to network with other users just like yourself
- First-hand look at changes and enhancements on the Infor roadmap
- 100% IBMi Product Group focused – XA, LX and System21
- Face-to-face time with channel partners
- Covers the big challenges we are all facing: digital disruption, preparing for change, finding new talent, and engaging our workforce
- Harley-Davidson Museum Experience
- Grab your dancing shoes and prepare to let loose! This event will be held in the brand-new Harley Davidson garage, with a museum tour followed up by a grand performance from Milwaukee-based cover band Rebel Grace.
Bonus Reason: practical advice for moving away from green screens!
Paper-Less is hosting our Manufacturing Performance Show
The Paper-Less Manufacturing Performance Conference is the event where manufacturing professionals can get first-hand knowledge about streamlining ship floor activities with software and learn about how to be ready for the digital transformation sweeping the industry. Get real-world examples of how an MES can increase productivity, reduce waste and provide a real-time and historical understanding of a manufacturing firm’s production processes. Learn how Paper-Less is working to make adoption of Industry 4.0 technologies easier and more lucrative for manufacturers today and how we’re working towards further technology integrations in the future. Find out how companies can move to the cloud with SaaS offerings that not only help throughput but are instrumental in improving system performance while saving costs.
Testimonials from previous attendees
"If one is serious about learning how to maximize their company’s investment in Infor ERP and/or to extend the life of their ERP, then inPOWER is a great opportunity to not only learn from Infor team members but also other customers. It is great to hear how others have started to leverage the many new features and functionality to not only move beyond the green screen but also to eliminate base code modifications."
"I have been going to these conferences for longer than I’d like to admit! I always find something of value whether it is information about upcoming features/functions, a third party software solution or development tool that solves a problem I may not know I had, or even discovering functionality I didn’t know existed in a module we’ve been using for years! All with the opportunity to network with thought leaders in the XA world and make contacts with key Infor resources. These conferences are ALWAYS worth the time!"
"I am not a technical person. I am in finance, not IT. But I attend the Enterprise Integrator User Group and inPower to see the possibilities. Knowing the capabilities of the software, and seeing what others have created, allows me to make connections to better ways we can use our systems, and lets me know what I can ask for from my IT group. The focus of inPower has always been sharing information that attendees can take back with them to use now. Those ‘nuggets’ we bring back that help solve a business problem, whether they came from attending a session, or networking with other users of the software, pay for the cost of attending and dividends thereafter."
Click Here to Read More Testimonials on the inPOWER Website...
ISE is Concluding the CPQ Summer Journey
ISE will be hosting the final step in our CPQ Summer Journey, focused on Infor Configure Price Quote (CPQ). Participants of this journey will be receiving their product visualization prototypes for their companies. At the conference workshop participants will:
- Have their own test login with access to their own private data
- Learn how to generate quotes using interactive 3D (or 2D) data
- Learn how to use Augmented Reality to see their products in a virtual space
By being a participant in this amazing journey and attending inPOWER 2022, participants will be entitled to extraordinary discounts on both the Infor CPQ software and the ISE implementation services.
The opportunities to network and learn are unlimited! We hope to see you in Milwaukee! if you have any questions, please feel free to contact us.