Paper-Less is excited to announce the release of MES 5.4.4.
Now available for download!
Some of the New Features and Enhancements …
- Certified support for SQL Server 2019 starting in 5.4 SP2
- Certified support for Microsoft Internet Explorer 11.0, Microsoft Edge, Google Chrome, and Mozilla Firefox
Downtime Monitor Dashboard Component (see more here)
- The large round Dot Color Indicator represents the most critical status if there is more than 1 work center down
- The list of “down” work centers is sorted in downtime duration order
- The Downtime Reason is added next to each work center
Top 3 Repairs
- Updated Job Search functionality from within My Jobs, to perform a full Job Search, without first clearing My Jobs
- WIP screen paging
- Updated the MES Report Definitions documentation to reflect version 5.4
For a full list of enhancements and repairs please click HERE to download a copy of the 5.4.4 Release Notes. Or check out our YouTube channel for a video detailing the content of the 5.4.4 Release Notes.
If you would like to schedule an installation or have questions, please contact the Paper-Less Technical Support team at Technical.Support@paperlessllc.com or 888.473.0800.