Technical Support Internship
The Technical Support Intern will provide inbound phone, web, and email support to resolve customer inquiries and issues on our Paper-Less software products. This is a 6-month internship with the potential opportunity for full-time employment. The Technical Support Intern will report to the Customer Success Manager.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Respond to customer requests in a professional, timely, and effective manner.
- Renew product license keys and update CRM as needed.
- Perform software installation and upgrades with the use of remote support software.
- Assist customers with troubleshooting software issues.
- Ability to simultaneously manage several projects/support cases.
- Willingness to learn and become an expert on new systems, software, and procedures.
- Perform other duties as assigned by management including, but not limited to, product release testing and customer/internal project work.
- Maintain a high level of service to internal and external customers.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- College degree or equivalent combination of education and work experience.
- Orientation towards customer service.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Proven analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Ability to work independently or with others in a team approach.
- Professionalism and strong worth ethic.
- Previous experience working in a Help Desk or Software Support environment strongly preferred.
- Knowledge of Microsoft products including Office, Azure, Server 2016 - 2019, and SQL Server 2019.
- Knowledge of IBM iSeries.
- Knowledge of Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) preferred.